Proceeds from our holiday greens sales have provided scholarships to local students for 67 years.
Click on a small photo below to view a larger photo and to order and pay with your credit card via PayPal (You don’t need a PayPal account to use your credit card.) You will receive a receipt by email. Note: During checkout PayPal will require you to provide a shipping address. Products will not, however, be shipped to you. They will be available for pick-up at the Washington Fire Hall on Dec 4th from 2 – 5 pm and Dec 5th from 9 am – noon.
Estate wreaths are available in limited quantities and by email or telephone order only. These wreaths are 36″ wide for $90 and 40″ for $110. To order, contact Joyce Wenger at (540) 675-1166 or send an email to email@example.com.
BOXWOOD NOTIFICATION: Due to the serious problems with boxwood blight in our region, the Garden Club will NOT be using any boxwood in our products this year. We will still make beautiful wreaths, swags and garland filling in with additional pine, yew, cedar and arborvitae.
- Sales start Friday, Nov 1st and close Saturday, Nov 23rd.
- All items are made with local greens, pinecones and berries that have been thoroughly conditioned to ensure freshness well past the holiday season.
- Pick up your order Wednesday, Dec 4th between 2 and 5 pm or Thursday, Dec 5th between 9 am and noon at the Washington Fire Hall, 10 Firehouse Ln, Washington, VA.
- Payment is due in cash or check at the time of pick up unless you have prepaid on this website.
- To order via phone or email, contact Joyce Wenger at (540) 675-1166 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order early as quantities are limited and some items sell out quickly!
- Click here to download our brochure.